Please click here to be redirected to our online booking system where you can buy tickets or book onto a date with a prepaid voucher. Unlock your creative potential and learn how to sketch, draw and paint with us in London.
Venues: V & A, The Tate Britain, The National Portrait Gallery, The Sketchout Studio in West Croydon.
We currently run the following drawing and painting courses:
- The Fundamentals of Drawing Part One at the V&A
- The Fundamentals of Drawing Part Two at Tate Britain
- Drawing Faces at the National Portrait Gallery
- Drawing Faces Part 2 at The National Portrait Gallery
- Perspective, Buildings and Architecture at the V & A
- Drawing Fashion and Textiles at The V&A
- Drawing and Painting Landscapes in Holland Park (Summer dates only)
- 3 Day Introduction to Still Life Painting in Acrylic in the Sketchout Studio
- 3 Day Introduction to Portrait painting in Oils in the Sketchout Studio
- 3 Day Introduction to Abstract Painting in the Sketchout Studio