Dynamic Drawing Classes in World Renowned Settings.
Sketchout provides a variety of 1 day drawing workshops that make use of the visual and cultural wealth of London. We organise drawing and sketching workshops in the city’s most beautiful, inspiring and culturally vibrant spots with guidance and support from artist Rosa Roberts and her team of passionate, experienced and articulate tutors. From art classes for beginners to more advanced drawing techniques workshops, Sketchout welcome people at all levels to learn how to draw whilst being energised by the outstanding art that London’s museums have on offer.
Sketchout currently run the following courses, for a range of abilities:
- The Fundamentals of Drawing Part One at the V&A
- The Fundamentals of Drawing Part Two at Tate Britain
- Drawing Faces at the National Portrait Gallery
- Drawing Faces Part 2 at The National Portrait Gallery
- Landscape, Composition and Depth at the Courtauld Gallery
- Perspective, Buildings and Architecture at the V & A
Sign up to the Sketchout mailing list via the form below for news and special offers!