Dynamic Drawing Classes in World Renowned Settings.
Sketchout provides a variety of 1 day drawing workshops that make use of the visual and cultural wealth of London. We organise drawing and sketching workshops in the city’s most beautiful, inspiring and culturally vibrant spots with guidance and support by passionate, experienced and articulate tutors.
We currently run the following courses:
- The Fundamentals of Drawing Part One at the V&A
- The Fundamentals of Drawing Part Two at Tate Britain
- Drawing Faces at the National Portrait Gallery
- Drawing Faces Part 2 at The National Portrait Gallery
- Landscape, Composition and Depth at the Courtauld Gallery
- Perspective, Buildings and Architecture at the V & A